Scandinavian Teak Deck provides equal service, warranty, and quality to our refit and new-build clients. Our vast experience in building decks to hundreds of small and large yachts has shaped us into becoming agile, cost-effective, and fast with our deck deliveries.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us for further details!
Our standard services for replacing a worn-out teak deck are:
• Digitization of deck surfaces.
• Prefabrication of the new yacht deck.
• Installation of the prefabricated yacht deck.
Additional services that are offered to our clients include:
• Removal of the old deck.
• Mounting and re-mounting of deck fittings.
• Levelling the deck surface.
• Re-caulking and sanding of teak decks.
• Fabrication of cap rails from solid hardwood.
• Maintenance of any other exterior wood works.
Our standard process for replacing decks is:
• Scandinavian Teak Deck sends a technician to take measurements of deck areas.
• Based on the measurements, a digital drawing is made and converted into plywood templates.
• The new deck is prefabricated from these templates in our facilities according to the client’s material and design specifications.
• The finished deck is shipped to the location of the yacht for installation.
• The process is typically concluded with an installation crew coming out to the yacht to vacuum glue the prefabricated deck with high-quality epoxy adhesives.
Scandinavian Teak Deck is situated in Ostrobothnia, Finland where boatbuilding dates back to the 16th century. Still to this day is our region well-known for its many skilled shipbuilders and craftsmen.
The majority of our deck refits take place in the Mediterranean region. Having a permanent base in Mallorca allows us to take on decking jobs on a very short notice. Please get in contact with Michael Falther to discuss your refit needs.
Scandinavian Teak Decks vision is to maintain- and strengthen its position as one of the world’s leading yacht decking companies